Friday 6 June 2014

Team Claws & Fangs for 40k Team Challenge




It looks like we have the core of a team potentially available for the 40k team event. I would like to ask people to double-check your availability for the dates (29-30 November). Please can you check to make sure you are free to get to Sutton-in-Ashfield (near Mansfield, Notts) for that weekend - and clear it with your missus too!

The interested folks so far are:

1. Graham
2. Andy
3. ALShrive
4. John Holland
5. Alex

The tournament pack states that each codex may only be used once. Therefore, please can you let me know (in the comments section below) what competitive army/armies you are able to potentially use in November, including of course which would be your preferred option!

Graham - Astra Militarum, Tyranids, Eldar

Andy - Space Marines, Tyranids

Alex - ???

ALShrive - ???

John Holland - Space Marines, Astra Militarum


4 comments:

  1. Should be doable but need to clear with the missus. If so I can bring Tau, Wolves or DA (can be white scars counts as) and with enough notice to paint them Orks or Dark Eldar.

    Could probably get Matt interested too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Tyranids, Daemons & Tau [Farsight Enclave]. I haven't tried the Tyranids and Daemons in a competitive environment but my Tau performed quite well at Blog Wars last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do Vanilla marines, Space wolves, IG, Dark Angels (in blue, deathwing/ravenwing).

    Also I would be happy to turn my hand to any other army a potential team mate can supply.

    Alex/Graham should introduce me to AL at blog wars as I don't know who he is.

    If Matt is interested, maybe my mate Tom and a few others (possibly the new guys at club Graham?) we could even get 2 teams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. unfortunately I've had to drop out of the forthcoming Blog Wars (after being the first to buy my ticket I believe!) due to family circumstances. This is one of the reasons that I want to give this a shot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails