Tuesday 10 March 2020

Terminal for Imperator Titan for Adeptus Titanicus

Recently I have begun building an Imperator Titan for use in my games of Adeptus Titanicus. To use the model in games, I have taken the rules written by Kylan Day (a member of the excellent ADEPTUS TITANICUS 2018 facebook page), and I have tweaked them slightly, mostly in order to simplify them slightly for myself. 



In Kylan's version, the Reactor management for the Imperator was slightly more complex (as befits such a behemoth), but I prefer a simpler method of playing, and so I have changed the Reactor management back to how a regular Titan works - albeit with a far higher number of Reactor levels, to reflect the gargantuan power generators on such a colossal Engine. 

I have also played about with the strengths of the weapons a little bit, and dded points values. 

So - thank you Kylan for the inspiration and for putting the rules out there for us all to use. 

You can find the Terminal for the Imperator Titan here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails