Sunday 23 January 2011

Noob boob

Yet again I lost Roll Dice and Tie. It was against Sean's Orks (which is probably the best painted I've ever played against) and he won 2-0.

I made a couple of noob mistakes (well I am still quite new to this). It was DOW set up and I let him go first thinking I could leverage my entire army against half of his. What it actually meant was that he claimed my objective on turn two with a big unit of Boyz and I was too far away to shift him.

I also delayed my push with my Rhinos and Razorbacks. They should have moved 12" a turn but they stayed stationery for a turn and then only moved 6" leaving me half a turn off his objective.

So, that leaves me on 28 (Mick is on 26 and Andy is on 27 so we'll all be pretty close!) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails