Tuesday 19 October 2010

Da Plan

Ork week may be over but as the title of this post demonstrates we've been left with some of the grammar. Anyway, with a mere four days left until Open War I thought that I'd better come up with a painting plan.

Tonight - Long Fang weapons, Land Speeder touch ups, Wolf Scout shoulder pads.

Wednesday evening - Rune Priest, start basing

Thursday afternoon - Faces for everyone without a helmet (to be done by my girlfriend Rachel. NB I haven't told her yet)

Thursday evening - Last practise game, squad markings

Friday evening - Last minute touch ups

Still a bit left to do but it feels achievable. Watch this space for updates...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can almost feel the pressure and it's not even my army! Well good luck with painting the guys, I hope you can make it in time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails