Saturday 26 June 2010

Meh

The girlfriend's at work so I've get her house to myself so I should really be taking this opportunity to catch up with some painting but I've got no drive at all. It may be the world cup fever I've got or it may just be the weather but I just can't seem to get motivated. I'm not sure what it is but for some reason I see 40K as a winter hobby. As my mother would have said it's far too nice to be couped up inside painting toy soldiers. Although it's not as if I'll go outside, I'll just end up having a couple of beers and watching the football. October, and by extension Open War, is only three months away but I feel like I need a kick up the arse to actually sort out the painting and modelling I need to do. Maybe if GW released some Thunderwolf models I'd feel the urge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails