Tuesday, 7 December 2010

All Apologies

Firstly, a general apology. Due to being really busy at work I've not posted much in the last couple of weeks so sorry for that. Hopefully from next week onwards, I'll have a bit more time to do some blogging. Now onto some more specific apologies. I haven't managed to write up my experiences at Freebootaz yet despite the fact that Andy and Graham both have and our new friends at From the Fang have done a brilliant write up on their experiences in the doubles. Now onto the big one. We had a lot of snow here last week which unfortunately kept me some 20 miles away from my codices and unable to post last week's Arena of Death. Yes, I know that a little bit of snow shouldn't stop a true Son of Russ but rest assured that it's scheduled for tomorrow, back in its usual slot.

7 comments:

  1. Its not good enough, I vote that Andy takes over as our fearless leader if you can't give us the attention we require ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention mate. I'm writing up the final batrep and overal impressions as we speak. Have to try and find time in the new year for a showdown! We're going to Warhammer World just before Christmas to do an apoc-style game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately it's a dictatorship not a democracy! Now, we'll have less of your cheek or you'll be sent to the Siberian blog gulag where you'll be forced to mine blog posts in sub zero conditions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be good if you could make it on a Thursday when we have our club night.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...this is why the term coup d'├ętat exists....minions rise up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you specifically said that you didn't want to be a minion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a minion..but I am prepared to side with your minions, and let them think I'm one of them....only to swiftly rise to power and rule them with an iron fist...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails