Tuesday 7 December 2010

All Apologies

Firstly, a general apology. Due to being really busy at work I've not posted much in the last couple of weeks so sorry for that. Hopefully from next week onwards, I'll have a bit more time to do some blogging. Now onto some more specific apologies. I haven't managed to write up my experiences at Freebootaz yet despite the fact that Andy and Graham both have and our new friends at From the Fang have done a brilliant write up on their experiences in the doubles. Now onto the big one. We had a lot of snow here last week which unfortunately kept me some 20 miles away from my codices and unable to post last week's Arena of Death. Yes, I know that a little bit of snow shouldn't stop a true Son of Russ but rest assured that it's scheduled for tomorrow, back in its usual slot.

7 comments:

  1. Its not good enough, I vote that Andy takes over as our fearless leader if you can't give us the attention we require ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention mate. I'm writing up the final batrep and overal impressions as we speak. Have to try and find time in the new year for a showdown! We're going to Warhammer World just before Christmas to do an apoc-style game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately it's a dictatorship not a democracy! Now, we'll have less of your cheek or you'll be sent to the Siberian blog gulag where you'll be forced to mine blog posts in sub zero conditions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be good if you could make it on a Thursday when we have our club night.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...this is why the term coup d'état exists....minions rise up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you specifically said that you didn't want to be a minion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a minion..but I am prepared to side with your minions, and let them think I'm one of them....only to swiftly rise to power and rule them with an iron fist...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails