Thursday 30 December 2010

Keeping Guarded

A couple of weeks ago I sent off my army list for the Caledonian Open. It had a couple of Wolf Guard in it so last night I finally started modelling some up. I started with a couple of models that I already had, including this guy with a Combi-Melta:




and this one with the Power Sword:




So, we add a Power Fist from the old Space Wolf sprue, et voila:



And the Forge World Combi-Flamer:




Then we give this other guy the Combi-Melta I made:




Finally, a sneak peek at the next guy:




He's made using some of the new Forge World bits and I'm tempted to write a bit of a fluff piece explaining how he ended up with a bionic arm and leg.

2 comments:

  1. I bet a Nob ripped off his leg and arm!
    Cool looking models, I hope you get enough time to give them a proper paintjob :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, when I despise the terminator so much, do I love bionics?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails