Monday 3 October 2011

Monday Musings

Spinefists and Rending Claws

So, this week is Tyranid Week on C&F. Expect to see some painting, some modelling, some army lists, an Arena of Death - all the usual stuff but with a Tyranid slant. Hopefully it will go down as well as last year's Ork week. Oh and if there are any Tyranid experts out there who would like to write a guest article then please e-mail us and we'll give you the floor.

Search Engine Optimisation

So, being a bit nerdy, I regularly check the Stats here on Blogger. Even though I started this blog as somewhere to write for myself, I'm human and I need to be loved (just like everybody else does) With that in mind, does anybody have any SEO tips or even any thoughts on the best time to post to get picked up on BoLS, HoIP, etc? All help gratefully received.

The shadow in the warp is here; don't forget those 3D6 for your Force Weapons you Grey Knights! Oh, and 10 points for anyone who got The Smiths reference.

1 comment:

  1. I have been a Nid player since 2nd Ed and have a hoard that starts at 21k points before upgrades.  I have a Tervigon brood on my blog and I am currently working on dedicated Flyrant wings to be resin cast as well as a upsized Swarmlord.  Let me know what can be useful for tyranid week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails