Saturday 8 October 2011

New Kid on the Blog

Or rather, a new blog on the scene: Rogue Trader. I've decided to make the brave move and set up on my own!

Now, I would never abandon the Claws & Fists boys so I will of course continue to post here on C&G with articles and thoughts on 'regular' 40k topics, but I have decided to create a new blog for my '40k expanded universe' ideas:

- All-new Squat Codex

- Reviews of others' fan-dexes:
        - Adeptus Mechanicus
        - Exodite Eldar

- Fan-fiction

So, that's the plan. I hope I can look forward to a few visits from the ever-loyal Claws & Fists readership. The plan is certainly NOT to steal readers or the limelight from this blog, as Gav, Andy, Mick & co are doing a sterling job here, but I feel like my more creative ideas might attract a slightly different audience which I hope to attract to the new blog.

So, please wish me luck and I hope to see some of you over at http://40kroguetrader.blogspot.com/ soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails