Thursday 19 August 2010

Testing Testing

After 2 weeks off (damn you real life!) it's back to preparing for the club's 750 point competition. I was very tempted to stick with my last list but at the last minute I've gotten cold feet and decided to make a slight change:

Rune Priest, Chooser of the Slain, Living Lightning, Murderous Hurricane

5 Grey Hunters, Plasma Gun, Rhino

5 Grey Hunters, Meltagun, Razorback, Twin-Linked Assault Cannons

Dreadnought, Assault Cannon, Heavy Flamer, Drop Pod

Predator, Heavy Bolter Sponsons

Vindicator, Siege Shield

So, the Predator has come in for the Land Speeder Typhoon (and after all of that stuff I posted on Land Speeders last week!) Slightly more dakka and a bit more survivable, we'll see how it fits into the list. My plan is for tonight to be the last couple of practices before settling down to play test my Open War list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails