Monday 22 November 2010

A Dark Alliance....


Hello Interwebz, having attempted to start my own Blog (again) I quickly realised that I don't have enough time to write decent articles about the hobby to keep my (4) followers happy on a daily basis. This left me with a bit of a problem...I enjoy blogging and I really enjoy the thought of people actually reading what I write, but I wasn't writing enough to keep my infant blog near the top of the lists.

So after a quick chat with Gav on Thursday down at the club I agreed to shift my hobby articles over here to add more content and ergo have more people read my inane posts. My blog will still exist, but will not feature hobby articles, it will just be a place for me to rant about the world in general.

My posts here will focus on the armies I'm currently working on, and playing with, with the aim to make us all better gamers. The most important thing is though is that this does not make me one of Gavs minions in anyway...

A quick introduction of myself is probably in order, so here goes; I grew up and live in Nottinghamshire and I've been playing Games Workshop games for the last 14 or so years. I helped set up the 1st Company Veterans when it first started (as the Warhammer World Veterans) and there were about 5 or 6 of us hard core Vets. I took a step back from the club and gaming in general when I went to University, and then into the Military but still did the odd bit of painting (on ship...in the arctic...in winter).

That being said I'm now back into gaming will full force. Its probably the thing I like most about the hobby, especially when it comes to tournaments. So, what can you expect to see from me? Short term will be my Ork reports as part of the Club's mini tournament thats currently on going, and my build up to the 40k Doubles Tournament in Feb so expect some Word Bearers and Daemons. If you're lucky you may get some wider hobby and tactical articles from me as well but I'm not promising anything...

TheBaron

I rolled: 6 (4/2)*

*at the end of all my posts I roll two D6 just out of boredom/randomness...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog Baron von Darren, it's good to have you aboard

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails