Monday 8 November 2010

Party Hard

I've been feeling a bit down on blogging recently. Mick had an article picked up by From The Warp for their Tuesday Top 10 feature. Then Adam from the Space Wolves Blog specifically praised one of Andy's articles in an e-mail to us. All in all I was feeling a bit like the red-headed step child around here. Until today that is. A few days after I made a comment in this post, Pulp announce that they are re-forming. Some people might call it coincidence but I'm taking all of the credit for this one.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I know who I can blame for this atrocity now! :P
    Just kidding, Pulp may not be for me but I realise that they are very good for their genre. I am much more music tolerant these days (5-6 years ago if something wasn't death metal I would hate it with all my heart).
    And don't tell the other guys (they might be jealous) but you are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my fave Gav! Remember that Van Gogh was unappreciated in his own lifetime. Years in the future scholars wilol uncover this blog and will hold Clawsandfists as a creative trailblazer, years ahead of his time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.J.O.Y.

    [A.N.D.A.L.S.O.T.H.E.I.N.E.V.I.T.A.B.L.E.F.E.E.L.I.N.G.O.F.F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.I.O.N.O.N.C.E.A.G.A.I.N.T.H.A.T.I.L.I.V.E.N.O.W.H.E.R.E.N.E.A.R.L.O.N.D.O.N.

    Thank you for the news, mate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't want to be put on that pedestal it makes everything else pale in comparison.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails