Saturday 27 November 2010

Three is the magic number

So, just the 3 Land Raiders in the first game! James had a beautifully painted Khorne themed Blood Angel army and he used it to devastating effect. I couldn't stop the Raiders in 3 turns and by then they were on top of me. I managed some Battle Points by killing his HQ but only avoided being tabled by my Rune Priest's skill in combat. Ah well, I can't play any more Raiders can I? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

  1. Ah, well, sounds like a hardcore army. Good luck in the next battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James here :). You forgot to mention how many shield of sanguinius saves I made on the raiders, especially against the vindicator hehe, and your luck was dreadful, 2-3 turns of fire doing absouletely nothing to my raiders (land speeders dropping in perfect positons and doing jack etc).

    Was a good game though and hopefully if we play again the luck evens out a bit :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, the only two times I managed to hit something with the Vindy lol

    How did you get on in the doubles?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails