Saturday 28 January 2012

Sore but not red-raw

Well, I did get tabled but not untill turn 6. And I really have myself to blame, I got my boyz out of the wagons too early and failed to knock out enough of his shooting. 2 squads down early doors. My Mega Nobs could have got me a draw but a failed leadership test caused them to run and with them went my last chance of salvaging the game.

Oh well, not feeling too bad about that one, it was a bad match-up and but for a bad dice roll and one bad decision I could have been in with a chance.

Roll on game 2!




-- Andy, posting on the go.

1 comment:

  1. Back luck mate, but keep your chin up and let's hope game two brings a better result!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails