Monday 17 January 2011

The bird is the word!

Just thought I'd mention that I'm on "the twitter" now, I'm not exactly sure why but I do like to follow some of the hosts of my favourite podcasts on there. I also posted my first "tweet" this evening and even have a follower, how odd!

I expect I'll tweet about 40k and geek-related stuff more often than not so if you'd like to follow me I believe you can find me on there as fudal78.

Also in the spirit of "spreading the word", if you're a frequenter of forums and would like to promote our humble blog then all you need to do is copy and paste the following text into your signature:

[url=http://clawsandfists.blogspot.com][IMG]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5186/cfbannersmall.jpg[/IMG][/url]

This will create a snazzy little banner in your sig, which links directly back to this very blog, after every post you make.

6 comments:

  1. I hate you Andy, I now have that song in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got one more follower now :D
    And I will add the banner shortly to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bit too wide for blog sidebar usage at the mo, I'll knock up something a little more compact if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BA BA BA, um ma mow mow, BA BA um mow m-mow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Em, I made it at width=200px so it fits my sidebar along with my other banners. However it's a bit small now. Can you make something that's taller but narrower? Like:

    Claws
    and
    Fists

    or something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Family Guy. Well no.47...I guess I should bow to your greatness and "follow" you...now all I need to do is set up a twitter account...

    Right, of the watch Blue Harvest anyway....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails