Thursday 21 October 2010

All your base are belong to us

Phew, it took a while but finally my entire army is based. I did it in one long session last night and it means that I can count on 5 more battlepoints for Open War. Well, I say entire army, it is all done apart from the Dreadnought. I'm not sure whether to do something different with his slightly scenic base. Although constraints of time and skill mean that it will probably just end up the same as the rest.

If I can get my girlfirend Rachel to do the faces for me tomorrow (she did the face for the Scout in the centre of the pic above) then all I'll have left to do is finish my Rune Priest, do some squad markings and do a few touch ups with Adeptus Battlegrey. Simple.

1 comment:

  1. It is coming nicely along :) You'll have anything ready in time it seems. And yes, training our spouses to paint our models it's a very good idea, too bad my wife doesn't even want to come near them :P

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails